About BT Cloud WorkDownload the BT Cloud Work app — the essential application for your BT Cloud Work service. Manage your phone system directly from your smartphone and handle your business calls, voicemails and faxes, messages, video meetings, anywhere.
If you need any support please contact our service desk on 0800 389 0321.
Use the BT Cloud Work app on your smartphone to:
- Show your BT Cloud Work business number as your Caller ID when making calls.
- Make VoIP calls over Wi-fi / 3G / 4G / 5G
- Use the BT Cloud Work RingOut feature to continue making calls with business caller ID using your mobile network
- Switch an active call to your mobile if you’re walking away from your desk
- Keep all your business voicemails and faxes separate from your personal messages.
- See who left a message, forward messages, and tap to return calls with Visual Voicemail.
- Send and receive faxes, by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage such as Dropbox & Google Drive
- View call time, date, and duration, and return calls directly from your BT Cloud Work call logs.
- Get notifications of incoming messages.
- Access your company extensions as a contact group.
- Conferencing feature with unlimited conference calling for up to 1000 participants per conference*
- Host and participate in HD video conferencing meetings*
- Collaborate with colleagues; send and receive messages and files
BT Cloud Work - a cloud-based business phone system that delivers:
- Local, Free Phone and Non Geographic numbers
- Multiple extensions
- Advanced call management and answering rules
- Multiple voicemail boxes
- Visual voicemail
- Internet fax
- Music on hold
- Custom greetings
- Call screening
- Call queues
- Dial-by-name directory
BT Cloud Work is a Communication application developed by BT Group PLC. Its rated three out of five stars on Playstore and have over 40,720 installs. We currently have two versions of the app available on our site. The latest available version is 188.8.131.525 which was uploaded our site on Mar 11th, 2022. The size of app is around 118 MB. You can easily install it on your phone after downloading.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is an APK File?
APK is Android apps file format. Its basically a zip file with .apk extension. It contains all the code and app assests.
Q2. What is an XAPK File?
XAPK is new file format for Android apps. Its basically zip file which contain apk for different devices along with assests. You can use xapk installers to install app on your phone. It helps developers to offer small download size for their app.
Q3. Is it Safe to Download BT Cloud Work from Apkpicker? ?
All APKs on our site are directly downloaded from Playstore without any modification. So you should feel safe when installing APK from APKpicker.
Q4. Where file will be saved after I download it?
You should be able to find it in a download folder using file manager or use your browser download section to access it directly.
Q5. How to install BT Cloud Work on your phone?
If its an APK file then simply clicking on the file will start the installation process You may need to enable external installation option from the settings). But if its the XAPK file then you will need to use xapk installation app to install this app.