About MATLAB MobileConnect to MATLAB® from your Android smartphone or tablet.
Evaluate MATLAB commands, create and edit files, view results, acquire data from sensors, and visualize data – from the convenience of your mobile device.
CONNECT TO THE CLOUD
Use your MathWorks Account to connect to MathWorks Cloud from MATLAB Mobile™. Linking a license that is current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service to your MathWorks Account increases your storage quota and unlocks access to other add-on products on the license.
With your MathWorks Account, you can:
• Access MATLAB from the command-line
• View, run, edit and create files from the Editor
• Acquire data from device sensors
• Store your files and data on MATLAB Drive (you receive 250 MB of cloud storage)
Link a license that is current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service to your MathWorks Account to unlock the following features:
• Access to other add-on products on your license
• 5 GB of cloud storage on MATLAB Drive
• Command-line access to MATLAB and add-on products
• 2D and 3D plots to visualize data
• Editor to view, run, edit and create MATLAB files
• Data acquisition from device sensors
• Image and video acquisition from the camera
• Cloud storage and synchronization with MATLAB Drive
• Custom keyboard to enter typical MATLAB syntax
The following features are not supported:
• Using MATLAB Apps, such as Curve Fitting
• Creating apps with App Designer
• Interacting with 3D figures
• Opening or creating models using the Simulink graphical environment
MATLAB is the leading technical computing software for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numeric computation. MATLAB is used in a wide range of applications, including signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biology.
MATLAB Mobile is a Tools application developed by The MathWorks, Inc.. Its rated four out of five stars on Playstore and have over 2,494,362 installs. We currently have two versions of the app available on our site. The latest available version is 5.7.0 which was uploaded our site on Mar 14th, 2022. The size of app is around 5 MB. You can easily install it on your phone after downloading.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is an APK File?
APK is Android apps file format. Its basically a zip file with .apk extension. It contains all the code and app assests.
Q2. What is an XAPK File?
XAPK is new file format for Android apps. Its basically zip file which contain apk for different devices along with assests. You can use xapk installers to install app on your phone. It helps developers to offer small download size for their app.
Q3. Is it Safe to Download MATLAB Mobile from Apkpicker? ?
All APKs on our site are directly downloaded from Playstore without any modification. So you should feel safe when installing APK from APKpicker.
Q4. Where file will be saved after I download it?
You should be able to find it in a download folder using file manager or use your browser download section to access it directly.
Q5. How to install MATLAB Mobile on your phone?
If its an APK file then simply clicking on the file will start the installation process You may need to enable external installation option from the settings). But if its the XAPK file then you will need to use xapk installation app to install this app.