File Manager- zip rar gzip tar
Manage, share Encryption and Decryption File. Database, Zip/Rar/tar, Apk reader
About File ManagerFile Manager is the all in one, File Manager allow storage manager and personal organizer to help with your file & folder management very easy.
* Based on Material Design guidelines
* Basic features like cut, copy, delete, compress, extract etc. easily accessible
* Work on multiple tabs at same time
* Multiple themes with cool icons
* Navigation drawer for quick navigation
* App Manager to open, backup, or directly uninstall any app
* Quickly access history, access bookmarks or search for any file
* Root explorer for advanced users
* AES Encryption and Decryption of files for security (Jellybean v4.3+)
* Cloud services support (Jellybean v4.3+ / requires additional plug-in)*
* Inbuilt Database Reader, Zip/Rar/Tar/Gzip Reader, Apk Reader, Text Reader
File Manager is a Tools application developed by MFA Software. Its rated one point eight out of five stars on Playstore and have over 190,749 installs. We currently have two versions of the app available on our site. The latest available version is 2.0.9 which was uploaded our site on Mar 10th, 2022. The size of app is around 7 MB. You can easily install it on your phone after downloading.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is an APK File?
APK is Android apps file format. Its basically a zip file with .apk extension. It contains all the code and app assests.
Q2. What is an XAPK File?
XAPK is new file format for Android apps. Its basically zip file which contain apk for different devices along with assests. You can use xapk installers to install app on your phone. It helps developers to offer small download size for their app.
Q3. Is it Safe to Download File Manager from Apkpicker? ?
All APKs on our site are directly downloaded from Playstore without any modification. So you should feel safe when installing APK from APKpicker.
Q4. Where file will be saved after I download it?
You should be able to find it in a download folder using file manager or use your browser download section to access it directly.
Q5. How to install File Manager on your phone?
If its an APK file then simply clicking on the file will start the installation process You may need to enable external installation option from the settings). But if its the XAPK file then you will need to use xapk installation app to install this app.