cMOB-20 allows users to view and control video stream from DVRs, IPC and NVRs.
|Categoy:||Books & Reference|
About cMOB-20Android Surveillance Software cMOB-20, allows user to monitor and control live streaming from Camera’s And Video Encoders. Besides, Controlling Live View, it has some major features as mentioned below:
- Support instant real time live remote monitoring through instaOn (P2P)
- Support instant real time live monitoring through IP/cpplusddns
- Support remote playback
- Local recording and play
- Support snapshot and pictures searching
- Support bidirectional talk
- Support PTZ control
- Support scanning serial number by QR code
- Support cloud user register and modify
- Support remote device add, edit and delete
- Support local device add, edit and delete
- Support adding device by address
- Support manually searching device in LAN
- Support version updating automatically
- Support Alarm Push
cMOB-20 is a Books & Reference application developed by CP Plus GmBh. Its rated three point two out of five stars on Playstore and have over 714,451 installs. We currently have one versions of the app available on our site. The latest available version is 2.4 which was uploaded our site on Mar 9th, 2022. The size of app is around 30 MB. You can easily install it on your phone after downloading.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is an APK File?
APK is Android apps file format. Its basically a zip file with .apk extension. It contains all the code and app assests.
Q2. What is an XAPK File?
XAPK is new file format for Android apps. Its basically zip file which contain apk for different devices along with assests. You can use xapk installers to install app on your phone. It helps developers to offer small download size for their app.
Q3. Is it Safe to Download cMOB-20 from Apkpicker? ?
All APKs on our site are directly downloaded from Playstore without any modification. So you should feel safe when installing APK from APKpicker.
Q4. Where file will be saved after I download it?
You should be able to find it in a download folder using file manager or use your browser download section to access it directly.
Q5. How to install cMOB-20 on your phone?
If its an APK file then simply clicking on the file will start the installation process You may need to enable external installation option from the settings). But if its the XAPK file then you will need to use xapk installation app to install this app.