|Categoy:||Video Players & Editors|
About ProgTV AndroidProgTV - the simple but convenient and universal software for watching TV and listening to radio channels over Internet or local network.
Support for various types of data sources:
- IPTV over HTTP/TS or over UDP-proxy. Multicast only if your device support that. Blind search.
- Support of one or more M3U(M3U8),XSPF channel lists. Channel logos, guide, autoupdating.
- Guide (EPG) in XMLTV and JTV formats support (include zip, gzip)
- Internet TV and Radio. ITV format of lists (from ProgDVB)
- Support of Kartina TV, Xtream-Codes IPTV panel, ..
- Torrent TV links in M3U or other links format.
- DVB over IP.
- Client of ProgDVB for receive channels from DVB device.
- Information about channel format.
- Interface is optimized for phone, a pad and TV (include remote control using).
- Support of more one channel list in same time.
- Favorites list.
- Per channel zoom and ratio settings.
- Equalizer,AGC, Spectrum.
- Folder for user logo of channels.
Near all functions for ProgTV are total free. Only recording and some other functions in future request In-App Purchase.
For playback of channels ProgDVB use Android API and support of some formats depended from device.
Some short manual on my site http://progdvb.com/pam and I will be glad to any wishes, reports or simply your impressions in forum http://forum2.progdvb.com
or my email [email protected]
ps: The Windows version of application is available on my site http://www.progdvb.com
ProgTV Android is a Video Players & Editors application developed by Andrey Borodin (Prog). Its rated four point three out of five stars on Playstore and have over 3,854,998 installs. We currently have two versions of the app available on our site. The latest available version is 2.73.3 which was uploaded our site on Mar 12th, 2022. The size of app is around 31 MB. You can easily install it on your phone after downloading.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is an APK File?
APK is Android apps file format. Its basically a zip file with .apk extension. It contains all the code and app assests.
Q2. What is an XAPK File?
XAPK is new file format for Android apps. Its basically zip file which contain apk for different devices along with assests. You can use xapk installers to install app on your phone. It helps developers to offer small download size for their app.
Q3. Is it Safe to Download ProgTV Android from Apkpicker? ?
All APKs on our site are directly downloaded from Playstore without any modification. So you should feel safe when installing APK from APKpicker.
Q4. Where file will be saved after I download it?
You should be able to find it in a download folder using file manager or use your browser download section to access it directly.
Q5. How to install ProgTV Android on your phone?
If its an APK file then simply clicking on the file will start the installation process You may need to enable external installation option from the settings). But if its the XAPK file then you will need to use xapk installation app to install this app.