About Parrot Voice RecorderParrot is a free voice recorder app which allows you to Record, Play and Share voice recordings, all within 3 taps! A simple and beautiful user interface helps you create crisp and balanced voice recordings. Use Parrot as your go-to voice recorder and start recording voices, audio, phone conversations, your singing: anything you like, in high definition!
Record yourself or any voice message in high quality with the best dictaphone for Android. Download Parrot, save your first voice memo today, and start being more organized.
Parrot Pro (available as in-app purchase) allows you to Record Phone Calls, Schedule Recordings for a specific time and date and synchronize your tracks to the cloud using Google Drive or Dropbox.
Parrot is has no time limits or no functionality limits. With over 100 different setting combinations, you can finely tune your recordings and playback.
Parrot Basic - All Users
• Record: Create voice recording with a live and buttery smooth sound wave graph as you record to help you easily identify when you’re receiving the right levels. You can record using the standard mic, camcorder mic or Bluetooth microphones.
• Play: Playback your recordings with a full waveform. Tap, touch and drag the waveform to seek to the perfect time in your recording. Playback your voice recordings with a simple and beautiful list that helps you easily identify tracks with intuitive calendar icons as well as playing and paused animations.
• Share: Share your tracks with your favorite apps with two simple taps. Your favorite apps are saved to allow you to quickly share in the future.
• Notifications: We’ve included simple and easy notifications in order to allow you to use Parrot and continue to work in the background.
• Android Wear: Manage your recording and playback right from your wrist.
Parrot Pro - In-app Purchase
• Phone Call Recording: Record incoming or outgoing phone calls either automatically or by prompt before or after the call (note: results may vary for specific device and operating system combinations, please contact us for more information)
• Scheduled Recordings: Schedule a recording for a specific date, time and duration.
• Cloud Backup: Easily synchronize all your files individually or as a zip to Google Drive, Dropbox or anywhere on your device.
Recording Options (Dictaphone options)
• Quality: Recording in WAV and MP4 formats. Choose your sample rate and bit rate.
• Source: Record your voice from your device mic, camcorder mic or Bluetooth headset.
• Effects: Use Android’s built-in recording effects to remove background noise, cancel out echo and automatically control gain. For those situations where more power is needed, set your own custom gain.
• Auto Pause (skip silence): Easily skip silence while recording by having the app pause and restart for you based on time and sound sensitivity thresholds.
• Alerts: Use both vibration and beeps to help you identify when the recording has started and stopped.
• Bass Boost: Boost the bass to help amplify low frequencies of the recordings.
• Volume Boost: Enhance the volume of the track to help hear even quiet noises.
• Preset Reverb: Hear your recording as if it were played in a small room or large hall.
• Record Audio: We need access to your mic to create voice recordings.
• External Storage: We require access to your SD card as this is our preferred location to store your tracks.
• Phone Calls: Parrot Pro mode allows users to record phone calls.
• Wakelock: Used in Parrot Pro to ensure that your phone wakes up for schedule recordings.
• Vibration: We have a setting that allows you to make your device vibrate when you start or stop a recording.
For more information, help and support visit http://www.theparrotapp.com
Parrot Voice Recorder is a Tools application developed by Searing Media Inc.. Its rated four point one out of five stars on Playstore and have over 1,148,397 installs. We currently have one versions of the app available on our site. The latest available version is 3.8.6 which was uploaded our site on Mar 21st, 2022. The size of app is around 16 MB. You can easily install it on your phone after downloading.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is an APK File?
APK is Android apps file format. Its basically a zip file with .apk extension. It contains all the code and app assests.
Q2. What is an XAPK File?
XAPK is new file format for Android apps. Its basically zip file which contain apk for different devices along with assests. You can use xapk installers to install app on your phone. It helps developers to offer small download size for their app.
Q3. Is it Safe to Download Parrot Voice Recorder from Apkpicker? ?
All APKs on our site are directly downloaded from Playstore without any modification. So you should feel safe when installing APK from APKpicker.
Q4. Where file will be saved after I download it?
You should be able to find it in a download folder using file manager or use your browser download section to access it directly.
Q5. How to install Parrot Voice Recorder on your phone?
If its an APK file then simply clicking on the file will start the installation process You may need to enable external installation option from the settings). But if its the XAPK file then you will need to use xapk installation app to install this app.