About BT CloudIt securely backs up and syncs your contacts, photos, videos and documents in one safe place. Access and share your content across operating systems different devices – anytime, anywhere.
New features allow you to relive your favourite moments, edit photos and create your own slideshows.
Download BT Cloud now in order to:
• BACK UP all your photos, videos, contacts, music, documents, call logs and messages
• SYNC & ACCESS your content across devices, when you need it, from your iPhone, iPad or computer
• EASILY ORGANISE, SEARCH AND SHARE your photos and videos with friends and family
• FREE UP LOCAL DEVICE STORAGE to continue making & capturing memories
• PROTECT your irreplaceable content, even if your device is damaged, lost or stolen
• GUARANTEE PRIVACY for all your personal information. It is stored and hosted within the UK and protected by British and EU privacy laws.
• CAST TO YOUR TV – Share your pictures, videos and music with family and friends on the big screen
• EXPLORE FLASHBACKS– Relive your memories from past years with Cloud’s weekly Flashback photo feature • SHARE YOUR HIGHLIGHTS- Revive your better photos from last year and tell your friends and family about it
• CREATE CUSTOM PHOTO COLLAGES – Do even more with your photos by using the new Slideshows functionality, creating collages and editing your photos directly inside the app To use BT Cloud, you'll need to be residential BT Broadband customer. BT Cloud storage is included as part of your Broadband subscription.
BT Cloud is a Productivity application developed by BT Group PLC. Its rated three point seven out of five stars on Playstore and have over 250,892 installs. We currently have one versions of the app available on our site. The latest available version is 21.6.77 which was uploaded our site on Mar 13th, 2022. The size of app is around 67 MB. You can easily install it on your phone after downloading.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is an APK File?
APK is Android apps file format. Its basically a zip file with .apk extension. It contains all the code and app assests.
Q2. What is an XAPK File?
XAPK is new file format for Android apps. Its basically zip file which contain apk for different devices along with assests. You can use xapk installers to install app on your phone. It helps developers to offer small download size for their app.
Q3. Is it Safe to Download BT Cloud from Apkpicker? ?
All APKs on our site are directly downloaded from Playstore without any modification. So you should feel safe when installing APK from APKpicker.
Q4. Where file will be saved after I download it?
You should be able to find it in a download folder using file manager or use your browser download section to access it directly.
Q5. How to install BT Cloud on your phone?
If its an APK file then simply clicking on the file will start the installation process You may need to enable external installation option from the settings). But if its the XAPK file then you will need to use xapk installation app to install this app.