About Petri DishDANGER!!! The easiest way to kill your time!
The game is simple: collect food, get bigger, eat those who are smaller than you, get even more bigger!
Win, lose, and love everyone in the chat.
1. Players on PCs and mobile phones play at the same servers. This means that you can play from your mobile phone with friends who are at home. Only with us!
2. The in-game chat. Real. As at the PC.
3. We have no lag. Simple and eye-pleasing graphics.
4. Servers in Europe for 100% guaranteed no-lag gameplay!
5. 20+ gamemodes. You will never get bored! Arenas, PVP, PVE, team, and much more!
6. No ads!
7. Own skins, password-protected nicks, [clan]s with unique skins and passwords!
https://twitter.com/petridish_pw is our twitter. Contests and news.
Now you are ready!
Petri Dish is a Arcade application developed by Petri Dish Devs. Its rated three point six out of five stars on Playstore and have over 1,189,190 installs. We currently have two versions of the app available on our site. The latest available version is 3.3.2 which was uploaded our site on Mar 16th, 2022. The size of app is around 19 MB. You can easily install it on your phone after downloading.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is an APK File?
APK is Android apps file format. Its basically a zip file with .apk extension. It contains all the code and app assests.
Q2. What is an XAPK File?
XAPK is new file format for Android apps. Its basically zip file which contain apk for different devices along with assests. You can use xapk installers to install app on your phone. It helps developers to offer small download size for their app.
Q3. Is it Safe to Download Petri Dish from Apkpicker? ?
All APKs on our site are directly downloaded from Playstore without any modification. So you should feel safe when installing APK from APKpicker.
Q4. Where file will be saved after I download it?
You should be able to find it in a download folder using file manager or use your browser download section to access it directly.
Q5. How to install Petri Dish on your phone?
If its an APK file then simply clicking on the file will start the installation process You may need to enable external installation option from the settings). But if its the XAPK file then you will need to use xapk installation app to install this app.